Author Topic: Let Handed Versa Max - 83506  (Read 4050 times)

Offline Joe Weakley

Let Handed Versa Max - 83506
« on: November 23, 2015, 09:49:08 AM »
I've have been a Remington guy all my life and was finally able to track down the subject firearm for this season. Even though they have been advertising it for 2-3  years, this is the first time they have actually done a production run. After I found mine I did some more searching and found a number of dealers/websites that have them available. Get them while they are available because I can only bootyume it will be a few more years before they make them again.

One day lefties will rule the world. Southpaw, right is right and left is wrong, and jokes to the like are welcome.
My personal labor rate is $0.00/hr. Why pay someone else if I can do the work myself.

Working Decoys Forum

Let Handed Versa Max - 83506
« on: November 23, 2015, 09:49:08 AM »

Offline Phil Boyles

Re: Let Handed Versa Max - 83506
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 09:54:28 AM »
I shoot a lefty Benelli M2,  I have shot it for 8 years now and I would buy several more before I would buy a Remington.  Just my opinion though

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 09:54:28 AM »

Offline Dave Speer

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 11:40:03 AM »

One day lefties will rule the world. Southpaw, right is right and left is wrong, and jokes to the like are welcome.

You shoot the ones coming from the right, I'll shoot the ones from the left, no big deal  8)

Offline Phil Boyles

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 11:48:34 AM »

You shoot the ones coming from the right, I'll shoot the ones from the left, no big deal  8)

Other way Dave.

Offline Joe Weakley

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 12:01:23 PM »
I have a number of friends that shoot Benelli/Beretta and they all love them. I definitely considered it, primarily because you could actually find the lefty Benelli models. I know a number of guys have had problems with Remington autoloaders but I haven't. I started with and 870 then moved to an 11-87 super mag I haven't had any issues. Why go away from something that hasn't let me down. It's kind of like the truck argument everybody likes the brand of vehicle they drive. All of them are quality but offer something slightly different that appeals to different people. GMC  trucks are the best BTW  ;).

Dave, Phil had it correct , I'll sit on the right side of the blind and track right to left any day. That is one of the good about being lefty. I always get the best seat in the blind because nobody wants it.
My personal labor rate is $0.00/hr. Why pay someone else if I can do the work myself.

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 12:01:23 PM »