Author Topic: a note about The Duck Blind  (Read 851 times)

Offline Jeremy Pederson

a note about The Duck Blind
« on: February 29, 2012, 06:18:16 PM »
I just wanted to take a minute and thank Willy, Diane and Murphy over at the Duck Blind. I was price shopping the internet for apoxy sculpt and most place wanted as much to ship it as they get for 1 pound of it. I decided to order from the duck blind after getting a quick reply to my shipping quote (which was almost half what it cost at other online stores). Diane replied to my voice mail son after i left it and said she would get it out that day. Hands down some of the best customer service i have received, along with a competitive price and a shipping rate that no one else could seem to come close to along with fast shipping.

You have earned a new customer,   keep up the good work and thanks again.
Jeremy

Working Decoys Forum

a note about The Duck Blind
« on: February 29, 2012, 06:18:16 PM »

Offline Tom Wood

Re: a note about The Duck Blind
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:42:59 PM »
Jeremy
Willy and Di are the best folks to deal with.

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:42:59 PM »

Offline Brandon Yuchasz

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 08:06:24 PM »
I love he fact that I call up and tell them this is Brandon Yuchasz "from the UP" and they instantly know who I am and pull my card so they know what I normally order and where to ship. Personal service is somewhat lost in today's day and age. I am glad the duck blind is not living in the present  ;D

Offline Scott Russell

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 09:44:50 PM »
Can't say enough good things about Willy and Di.  They are great bootyets to the carving community.  No doubt the service is above and beyond excellent.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Socrates

Offline Willy McDonald

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »
Thank you Jeremy and everyone for starting my day off great. I can't thank you all for the kind words. I admit I find shipping charges outrageous and I try very hard to find the cheapest way to get products to you. Willy and I truely appreciate the trust you give us and we don't take it lightly. See you all in West Lake. Di
Find us on Facebook.......

The Duck Blind

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »

Offline Steve Tull

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 10:40:44 AM »
Definately great people to work with and tremendous customer service!