Author Topic: Saving information posted on WorkingDecoys.Net  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Scott Klecka

Saving information posted on WorkingDecoys.Net
« on: April 14, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »
This will take some time but to protect the large amount of information being posted on the forum from going away as it often does, I plan on setting up a "Resources" section on the main site to place the major tutorials, patterns, reference photos,.....   This will give everyone a constant place to look for ideas and information.  In order to manage the amount of work involved, I will only be moving the major tutorials.  Please feel free to request items be copied to the main site if you see information that you think needs to be protected.  I'm not trying to replace the search function on the forum, I just don't want to end up with text only tutorials as often happens when images are deleted on hosting sites.

My intent is to fully credit the author / poster for all the content that is transferred.  I will do this by reference to the user name on the forum.  

If you have any thoughts or additional ideas that you think would benefit others and would improve WorkingDecoys.Net, please feel free to post them on this thread.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:33:32 PM by Scott K »
I'm not a great carver but I play one on the internet.  :)

Working Decoys Forum

Saving information posted on WorkingDecoys.Net
« on: April 14, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »