2010 Spring Swap
Here's the rules:
* All entries must send a picture of the completed decoy to me via PM or email (jwcarlson(at)bradley.edu). Do not post them on a thread, that's most of the fun is the surprise.
* Foam gets foam, wood gets wood, cork gets cork.
* You can enter as many decoys as you like but the swap will be one for one.
* May 2nd I will do the drawing for who swaps with who, if you have already gotten a decoy from someone (and don't want another) please let me know that so we can make arrangements. I will post the results here, it is then your responsibility to get the address for the person you are SENDING your decoy via PM. Please make sure you make an effort to get on here fairly frequently during this timeframe so everyone gets addresses.
* Final date to send pictures of your finished swap bird to me is May 1st, 2010.
* Shipping will follow and decoys need to be shipped by May 12th, 2010.
* Don't worry about decoy quality, we've all been there/done that. Put your best effort into it and that is enough.
Lets not jerk anyone around... if you aren't for sure you will get one done in time - don't sign up.
If you know you're "that guy" who won't get around to shipping it until June or July - don't sign up.