Author Topic: Decoys for Charitable events  (Read 50 times)

Offline Jeff Fenerty

Decoys for Charitable events
« on: August 12, 2019, 11:56:34 AM »
You guys that do decoys for charitable events, how do you handle things? I am doing 6 black ducks for Local DU chapters. Charged them for materials, about $60/bird.
?The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly; who know the great enthusiasums, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause; who at best know the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their

Working Decoys Forum

Decoys for Charitable events
« on: August 12, 2019, 11:56:34 AM »

Offline JudgeC

Re: Decoys for Charitable events
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 02:39:04 PM »
Jeff, I do a pair per year for my local DU chapter. I charge them nothing, but use the sale price as a charitable deduction. Judge Cardwell

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 02:39:04 PM »

Offline Jeff Fenerty

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 02:46:34 PM »
I used to just do them for my local chapter (donated) and was asked to do it for all of West Virginia. I went and bought all the supplies and then they told me they only wanted 5 versus 10. Wood blocks are about $20 per block and I had about $120 in paints and supplies.
?The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly; who know the great enthusiasums, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause; who at best know the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their