Author Topic: Welcome Back to Working Decoys **Please Read**  (Read 861 times)

Offline Admin

Welcome Back to Working Decoys **Please Read**
« on: January 12, 2019, 07:29:40 PM »
Welcome back everyone.  Please hang in there while we update the forum and make some necessary changes to the site. In the mean time. Everyone will need to update their user names to their real names.  This rule is non negotiable and will be enforced strictly. New member and old MUST adhere to this rule or your accounts will be deactivated and you will have to register again using your real name. Your account won't be approved until such time as you follow the rules.

Thank You and again welcome back.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:07:43 PM by Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting »

Working Decoys Forum

Welcome Back to Working Decoys **Please Read**
« on: January 12, 2019, 07:29:40 PM »

Offline Phil Boyles

Re: Welcome Back to Working Decoys **Please Read**
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 09:58:31 AM »
Thanks for bringing it back.   I looked on Tapatalk for this site and didn't find it.  Any chance of it getting on there?  Makes posting photos a lot easier.  Thanks

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 09:58:31 AM »

Offline Matt Gau

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 12:19:45 PM »
This makes me happy. Thanks for Bringing back the forums. I look forward to seeing how many members return and if we begin to see new members signing up.
Matt Gau
Grumpy Decoys
m-gau@hotmail.com

Offline george williams

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 03:30:36 PM »
Good seeing folks trickling back in.  $#$@#the liberal dominated social media garbage! :P
so many carvers, so few decoy makers

Offline Admin

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 07:24:37 PM »
Thanks for bringing it back.   I looked on Tapatalk for this site and didn't find it.  Any chance of it getting on there?  Makes posting photos a lot easier.  Thanks

I will look into that. Thanks for the input.

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 07:24:37 PM »

Offline Admin

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 09:21:55 PM »

Tapatalk should be active now.

Offline BlaineN

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 12:15:58 AM »
Didn't know the site was gone, but glad to see its back. I obviously have not been around for a while, but this site is a wealth of knowledge. I have yet to carve a decoy yet but have aspirations to start soon.   Only complaint is a lot of the old pictures don't pop up on old posts for some reason.
 -Blaine

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 09:47:02 AM by Admin »
Blaine

Offline Admin

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 09:47:15 AM »
Didn't know the site was gone, but glad to see its back. I obviously have not been around for a while, but this site is a wealth of knowledge. I have yet to carve a decoy yet but have aspirations to start soon.   Only complaint is a lot of the old pictures don't pop up on old posts for some reason.
 -Blaine

Yes many of the old photos are gone but that is because they were either self hosted on a server that no longer works or were uploaded on photo bucket that started charging for the service.

Offline rohammo

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »
Thanks for brining it back was my favorite site for decoy discussions.
Bob

Offline Aaron

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 06:44:14 AM »
I received an email message about this. I have been gone for a while, but glad to be back. I will hopefully soon be back into making decoys again.
"What we carry for weapons may vary, and how we hunt might be different, but what we carry in our heart is the same-we're all hunters."-Gene Wensel
UMA DOG Decoys