Join WorkingDecoys.Net

Author Topic: New Ownership and looking for your input  (Read 418 times)

Online Tony Homer

Re: New Ownership and looking for your input
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 08:33:11 PM »
Very glad to see that the site will continue. Looking forward to seeing some rejuvenation, it has gotten a bit slow. I've learned a bunch on here an I'm grateful for those who were willing to share info.

Going forward, I would love to see more photo tutorials.  That is such a great resource.

A great example is the mallard painting tutorial by Steven Sanford on the Homer site, or the Robert Mitchell painting demos.  Great stuff. Hope we get more of that.

Thanks for keeping it going Tony.
Mike we may link to Steve Sanfords site if he is willing to allow us. Im guessing he would be more than happy to share atleast his painting tutorials he does for Homer Decoys.

And remember everyone the site is only as good as you the members make it.

My hands are extremely full at this time and I have some priorities here that need updated. The banners, and I want to place text links on some of the pages for sponsors as well. THere is a ton of information here thats being shared and I want to bring more. Im not a fan of the google ads but lets be honest it brings in a few bucks and a site like this costs money. We will have some decals for sale and possibly tshirts and hats as well to help cover site costs etc. Enough rambling.

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 08:33:11 PM »

Offline Vince Pagliaroli

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 09:51:08 AM »
I have always enjoyed WorkingDecoys.Net, past and present, wish you well and success. I have no use for facebook, etc. , and this is as high tech as I get (with my wife's help). A Geezer I am...

Good folks here, spreading the word and keeping decoy making/carving alive and well. Many are unselfish in sharing knowledge and experience.

I tip my hat to the new ownership and the future of WorkingDecoys.Net.

Working Decoys Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 09:51:08 AM »